What does "Minimum Number of Evaluated Indicators" mean with respect to whether a component is evaluated?
Each component in Domain III has a minimum number of indicators/students groups that meet minimum size to be included in the Closing the Gaps calculation. They are as follows.:
- Academic Achievement-minimum of four indicators
- Academic Growth Status-minimum of four indicators
- Student Achievement Domain Score: STAAR Component Only-minimum of three indicators
- Federal Graduation Status-minimum of one indicator
- CCMR Performance Status-minimum of one indicator